Saturday, August 29, 2009

Rosario Tijeras


I had no problem staying interested in this movie. Not because of its plot, but because of Flora Martinez. What a beautiful and sexy woman! And what made her even more seductive was that was a hit-man! (or hit-woman..)

The story was intriguing, however, there were parts in the story that seemed unrealistic and ridiculous! (For example, taking a dead guy to get a lap dance...?) Once I got past that, it wasn't too bad, I guess. There were times when I forgot that Martinez was a hit-woman, because the story really didn't focus on that part of her life. It mainly focused on her struggle to find love...

I also enjoyed how the stroy was cut. It was kind of like a Quentin Tarantino movie were you catch the last part of the story at the beginning of the movie. Very nice!

This movie isn't one that I would "enjoy" seeing again, besides catching another glance at Flora Martinez. The acting was quality, but the story was ok...not enough to keep me interested a second time....rent it!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Brian,
    Thanks for the chess game.
    BTW: movies that play the ending first or have intertwining plots:
    Check out "11:14" and see if you like it.
    I just saw Enough! and thought it was good...especially the ending where the poor guy gets his due: dying at the hands of the ex-wife.
    Roger

    ReplyDelete