Monday, August 17, 2009

Chop Shop





Chop Shop was a movie that grabbed me from the start. I am always impressed by child actors, and Alejandro Polanco was no exception. Though i was impressed with his acting, i wasn't all that impressed with the story. It was a decent story, but nothing major.


What is interesting is that most of the names of the characters in the movie are the names of the actors that play them. I haven't read the background on this movie so i don't know why that is, but it was kinda cool.


I was wavering on whether to give this movie 3 or 4 stars. I really wanted to give it a 4, but the end of the movie was the deciding factor. I was left after the movie feeling like i had missed something...and maybe i did, but when it's all said and done, i couldn't give it more than 3 stars.


Check it out and see for yourself...RENT IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment